''...Rozle, I must tell you how much I recognize and appreciate all you did for us to make our adventure so wonderful...''
»Let's ride around the Black Sea!« This was an idea back from 2001 which ended up as a van road trip from Slovenia to Georgia with 22 years old Volkswagen .
By now It's been 15 years since that adventure trip, more than 100 countries I travelled all over the world and have worked on various tours with all kinds of different vehicles. All 7 countries from the Black Sea Region were among visited ones, but always on individual trips.I've spent more than a year of my life in Turkey working as a representative for a large Slovenian tour operator and travelled all over the country. I lived in Russia for more than half a year studying Russian language and exploring the country as well as a whole summer season guiding tours in Bulgarian Black Sea region. Riding around Ukraine, Moldova, and Romania on different occasions, discovering same time new areas allowed me to chase great roads to ride. The chase and ride got me a deep insight to this extremelly diverse areas, people, culture, history, and beautiful landscapes. All in all I have never ridden the whole way around the Black Sea on a single trip. That's how it all started...
We did this ride in August 2016 and now we have it... another Clutch's Epic Tour - Black Sea Coast Adventure Ride. 26 days long tour with 4 rest days, starting and ending in Nessebar an ancient town and one of the major seaside resorts on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast. One of this kind in the world. Clutch is the only motorcycle touring company on Earth which operated the Black Sea Coast tour and made it happen in 2016. We learned a lot so don't believe all you hear from mass media. It's all propaganda of the "political game" or "table tennis" played between East and West, between USA and Russia. Life is normal there and area was packed of local tourists enjoying their holidays. For years I didn't feel so safe and welcommed like on Crimea. Yes that same Crimea you read at home about on how dangerous it is. Moreover I was even not alone, I had my motorcycles, my van and personal responsibility towards clients; all being from US, and one of them even with his own GS with a US registration plate. No problems at all. Everywhere we were welcommed with huge smile and appreciation only for getting there.
In the future we will operate one tour per season and we already have the date for next tour:
May 12 - June 8, 2021
May 10 - June 6, 2022
If you wish to be a part of this ride in 2021 better hurry up, departure is already guaranteed and some places reserved.
We take maximum 8 bikes on the tour. The tour is All Inclusive. We provide a high level service for more enjoyable and relaxed rides.
Clutch Moto Tours Founder/CEO
TOUR AT A GLANCE:
TOUR DATE: May 12 - June 8, 2021
/ May 10 - June 6, 2022
START / FINISH: Nessebar, Bulgaria
FLY IN/OUT: Burgas International Airport Bulgaria (BOJ)
COUNTRIES: Bulgaria, Turkey, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Romania
DURATION: 28 days, 27 nights, 21 riding days
ROUTE: approx. 7500 km (4660 miles)
The entire route runs on asphalt roads
REST DAYS: 5 - Istanbul, Tbilisi, 2x Yalta, Odessa
HIGHLIGHTS: Nessebar, Istanbul, Trabzon, Artvin, Borjomi,Tbilisi, Yalta, Novorosysk, Krasnodar, Rostov on Don, Kharkiv, Odessa, Chisinau, Constanca, Varna
ACCOMODATION: 4*and 5*, best in the area
DAY TO DAY SERVICE
FOOD and BEVERAGES
The 28 day Black Sea Coast Adventure Ride Tour includes:
ALL INCLUSIVE TOUR!
- All accommodation throughout the tour, 4* and 5* hotels, best in the area, stylish, classy, downtown located
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure ( first and last day of the tour)
- Clutch “Maximum 8 bikes on tour” policy
- Late model BMW motorcycle with unlimited mileage
- BMW Navigator V navigation with daily routes preprogrammed
- Third party liability insurance and Comprehensive vehicle insurance
- Delievery of motorcycles from Ljubljana to/from Nessebar Bulgaria
- Experienced tour guide on a motorcycle ( Rozle Verhovc, Clutch's Owner/Operator)
- Experienced local tour guide speaking local language in each country eshorting the group in support vehicle (when 5 or more bikes in the group)
- Support van for luggage and extra bike driven by experienced Clutch staff, can accomodate 2 passengers
- All ferry rides according to our tour program
- All gasoline
- All breakfasts (27)
- All "a la carte" lunches in best restaurants with soft drinks except on a rest days (21)
- All "a la carte" dinners in best restaurants except on a rest days (22)
- All coffee, tea and soft drinks during the entire tour
- All drinking water
- All entrance fees
- All road tolls
- All parking fees
- All city guided tours
- All border fees
- Extensive Clutch booklet
- Detaled local maps with marked daily tour routes
- All international and regional flights and taxes
- Travel insurance
- lunches and dinners on a rest days = 5 (rest days are on accommodation with breakfast basis only)
- alcoholic drinks at the dinner
- riding gear
- personal spending and tips
- all what is not mentioned under "Inclusions" above
BMW R 1250 GS 16.870 EUR
BMW R 1250 GSA 17.770 EUR
- Maximum 8 bikes on the tour!
- Small groups for more enjoyable ride!
- Only Clutch Moto Tours operated this tour in 2016, 2017 and 2918!
- Motorcycles BMW F750GS, F850GS and F850GSA on request