''...sincere thanks and gratitude to Rozle and Matjaz. What a great pair of guides they were...''
Royal Tour in Royal Style! Ride 7 best royal capitals of Central Europe in Royal Style. Budapest, Bratislava, Vienna, Salzburg, Cesky Krumlov, Prague, Krakow.
One of the biggest allures of Old Central Europe is its rich history, filled with kingdoms, knights, legends and splendor of royal castles.
The territory of Central Europe used to be mainly part of The Austro-Hungarian Empire, the second biggest empire in Europe and the world’s third largest economy at the turn of the 20thcentury. Being such a powerful and modern country at the time, the Empire’s monarchs built lavish castles, carefully planned regional capitals with contemporary architecture and vast and modern road infrastructure.
The royal journey starts in the Empire’s second capital – delightful Budapest, now capital of Hungary. By cruising on the old roads built in the imperial time, we’ll connect the string of pearls through five countries with city visits of Bratislava, Vienna, Salzburg and Krakow, and many more tiny and charming towns of the old Empire. Accommodation will be world class, nothing short of five star hotels built in old world style. If we travel like kings and sleep like queens then it’s only appropriate to dine like royal too, in traditional wood cladded restaurants and beer breweries with a hundreds year old history.
Even though we’ll be riding motorcycles, there is no need to hurry. The world and time will slow down for us, so you can better soak in the unmistakable old European atmosphere. In this two-week experience will make you feel like modern royalty.
AT A GLANCE
START/FINISH: Budapest, Hungary
FLY IN/OUT: Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport (BUD)
COUNTRIES: Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Czech Republic, Poland
DURATION: 14 days, 13 nights, 9 riding days
ROUTE: Total distance: 2500 km (1555 miles)
The entire route runs on good asphalt roads.
REST DAYS: 3 - Vienna, Prague, Krakow
HIGHLIGHTS: Budapest, Bratislava, Vienna, Salzburg, Cesky Krumlov, Prague, Kutna Hora, Olomouc, Auschwitz, Krakow, Košice
ACCOMODATION: 5* Best Luxury Hotels
DAY TO DAY SERVICE
FOOD and BEVERAGES
The Royal Capitals of Central Europe Tour includes:
ALL INCLUSIVE TOUR!
- All accommodation throughout the tour in best 5* Luxury hotels
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure ( first and last day of the tour)
- Clutch “Maximum 8 bikes on tour” policy
- Late model motorcycle with unlimited mileage
- BMW Navigator V navigation with daily routes preprogrammed
- Third party liability insurance and Comprehensive vehicle insurance
- Experienced tour guide on a motorcycle
- Support van for luggage and extra bike, can accommodate up to 2 passengers
- All gasoline
- All breakfasts
- All dinners except on a rest days:
2 x Gourmet dinner in Budapest
1 x Gourmet dinner in Bratislava
1 x Gourmet dinner in Vienna
1 x Gourmet dinner in Salzburg
1 x Gourmet dinner in Cesky Krumlov
1 x Gourmet dinner in Prague
1 x Gourmet dinner in Olomouc
1 x Gourmet dinner in Krakow
1 x Gourmet dinner in Košice
- All lunches with soft drinks except on a rest days
- All drinking water
- All entrance fees according to the tour program
- All road tolls
- All parking fees
- All city guided tours
- Extensive Clutch booklet with all maps with marked tour routes
- All international and regional flights and taxes
- Visas ( if needed)
- Travel insurance
- lunches and dinners on a rest days
- alcoholic drinks at the dinners (at lunch we follow strict Clutch non alcohol policy)
- personal spending and tips
|BMW F 700 GS||12.980 €|
|BMW F 800 GS||13.380 €|
|BMW R 1200 GS LC||13.735 €|
|BMW R 1200 GS Adventure LC||14.080 €|
|BMW R 1200 RT||14.080 €|
|BMW K 1600 GT||15.250 €|
Maximum 8 bikes on the tour!
Small groups for more enjoyable ride!
Departure date guaranteed!